The worship time was fantastic with students from over 127 countries. There was a Korean cultural presentation then the parade of nations. It was so cool to see all the students from all the countries.. Then when it was over, the lights came down and fireworks went off. I've never seen indoor fireworks before at a crusade event. :-)
We then heard from the founder of Korea CCC and the current national director. Then they invited Vonnett Bright up (the wife of Bill Bright, the founder of Campus Crusade) and had 20,000 people sing happy birthday to celebrate with her. She said it was the best birthday of her life. Here are a few more pictures. At the request of Isabella, I made sure to get some pictures of me in here this time. :-)
Here I am waving a flag as a procession of flags comes the aisle. There was confetti flying all over the place and raining down on us.
Here is the main stage with many of the flags that were marched up from the back by region of the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment