Jul 4, 2007

Check out the conference

Hello again from Korea!  If you'd like to see any more of the conference (I recommend George Verwer from July 3rd) you can see it by clicking here. You can watch archive videos from the last few days, or watch it live.

Today we did 15 interviews and began making big progress on actually editing together a video to show on July 15th at our national staff conference in Colorado. It has been so much fun to meet with students from every part of the world and hear their stories. Today we heard from students from South Africa, Japan, Mexico, Venezuela, Kyrgyzstan, and the USA and taped interviews with our Director of Affairs for West Africa and the Global Campus Director for CCC. It was quite a day. We also celebrated the 4th of July by going to Outback Steakhouse and singing "My country tis of thee" to our English friend, Andy Adkins. He was thrilled (and began singing "God save the Queen" which he assures us is the proper words to that tune.)

All in all, it was a good (but very rainy) day. Tomorrow is the last day of the conference. I can't believe it has gone so fast. Liza and I will go on the 6th to Seoul and stay until the 8th when we'll fly back to Houston. I'm looking forward so much to seeing Isabella and Zach! 


No comments: