Hello again from Korea. We heard about this tonight and prayed at the conference. (have you ever prayed with 20,000 people? Wow.) Then there was an email when we got back to the room, so I thought I'd post it here and ask for your prayers as well. Thanks- Chris
Dear Friends,
I am writing this e-mail to request your prayers for a difficult situation we are facing in our region.
There are approximately 41 of our associates in prison in a South Asian nation and their trial is expected to begin on July 3.
It is our desire to challenge at least 41,000 people to pray for the 41 dear ones in prison when the trial starts.
Would you please join us in praying that:
God will fill their hearts with the joy of the Lord and His peace that surpasses all understanding, while they remain in prison.
God will continue to use them inside the prison, as He has already, for the salvation of many more souls. He is doing mighty things!
The word of the Lord in Luke 21:13-15 "It will lead to an opportunity for your testimony… for I will give you utterance and wisdom which none of your opponents will be able to resist or refute," will become true when the trial starts.
The judges will be overcome with a deep sense of righteousness, justice and fear of the Lord.
The trial can last for at least a month. I have limitations in communication due to security reasons, but I will try to keep you informed.
Thank you for standing with us on this important matter.
Anonymous Director of Affairs
No comments:
Post a Comment