I looked around at the 20,000 people in the room and thought, "how will I ever find him?" It was the last night, so I knew the chances were not good. So, I prayed and asked that the Lord would give us a chance to meet before we had to go. Honestly, I didn't really expect Him to answer, which is foolish. Liza and I went back to the hotel and met an Ethiopian staff woman on the way over. We stopped in the lobby to continue talking to her, and as we were standing there, 4 Indian women came in the door. I looked at their name tags, and one was Elizabeth Horo! I couldn't believe it. I said hello and showed her my name tag and she was very surprised. She gave me a big hug and then I introduced her to Liza. Here are some pictures of her below.

We later got to see her husband as well and they gave us a huge bag of gifts from India. They have two kids and live in Eastern India. They brought 33 students with them from their area and we got to meet several of their students before we left. They live on about $1000/month but the last I heard from them, they only had about half of that coming in. Raising support in India is not easy. If any of you would like to support them (even $5/month would be a big blessing) please let me know and I can help set it up.Now Liza and I are in Seoul at the airport getting ready to head back to Houston. We can't wait to see our kiddos. We've had a great time, but we've missed them very much! Yesterday we went on a DMZ tour and got to see North Korea from the observation post. Once I have a chance to download pictures, I'll write more about the whole trip.
Here is a picture of Liza and I on the train to Seoul. We would appreciate your prayers for us to have safe travel home! Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment