Jul 6, 2007

It's over



Hello again. The conference is over and we took the bullet train to Seoul today. The last day was a great day. We had quite a few more interviews, went to the press conference, and interviewed some of the top leadership of our ministry.


Here is Liza with Matt and Rocky working hard. Liza has been our chief producer and interviewer for the entire week.


Here I am working one of the cameras. We were interviewing a student who came from South Africa.

Here I am when we were about to interview some Germans. After so many interviews I was starting to feel a little crazy.


The last meeting was really great. The speakers were very good and the praise time was amazing once again. At the end of the night the top winners from the talent compitition that happened at some point in the conference ( I didn't even know about it) preformed once again. Here is a video I took that shows the crowd reaction to a song being sung by two very talented Koreans. The effect of that many cell phones was actually cooler than the song being sung. :-)
Click the play button to watch the movie.


No comments: