Mar 2, 2009

Recovering

Liza has been getting quite a bit better over the last two days. On Saturday, she felt really bad but it has gotten better on Sunday and Monday. I thought I'd post some pictures from the last couple of days.

First up is Liza sporting the "carter pillow" which looks like purple swiss cheese. The kids can barely stand to not play with it. It took some stern words, more than once, to get them to leave it alone. It's main purpose, other then acting as a toy for children or a giant mouse, is to keep the arm elevated.
Liza has been spending all her sleeping time in the recliner in the living room. Yesterday she was taking a morning nap and both Zach and Indie decided to join her. I told her it gave a new meaning to "dog pile." Zach likes to sit with her while watching TV and I'm pretty sure that the dog was just cold.
Liza will go back to the doctor in a week. They will take the current cast off and remove the stitches, then give her a stylish colorful fiberglass cast (she still hasn't decided on a color yet.) Then, just 6 days later, she will fly to Greece. I'm praying she will get a window seat on the left side of the plane.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everyone (even Indie) looks like they are enjoying themselves.