Mar 18, 2009

Zach and the things he says...

Last weekend we went to Kansas to visit my grandmother. There were a few times that Zach said something so funny, I thought I just had to write it down. The first was as we were crossing from Texas to Oklahoma right at the top of the Texas panhandle. I said, "Hey kids, we're in Oklahoma!" His eyes got wide and he leaned forward, looking out all the windows, and said, "Where's Barack Obama?!?"

Later that night my aunt and uncle came over to visit with their two dogs, Bo and Baxter. They are both schnauzers and we took Indie along, so the kids were very excited for her to meet her "dog cousins." They were running around playing and doing the introductory sniffing and Zach said, "Hey Baster! Hey Baster! Come here little Baster!" What he was trying to say and what it sounded like... well, we all had a very good laugh.

Finally, one night, after visiting our grandma at the care center, we were getting in to the car and Zach said to my sister Kim, "Come on Tata, vama nos!" It was very appropriate since it means, "Let go." I said, "Zach, do you know what vama nos means?" And he replied, "Yeah... it means some words in Spanish."

No comments: