Today the quote of the day for Zach came at dinner when he was sitting at the table during dinner and said, without provocation, "Mommy, how do you say 'Spanish' in Thai?"
outstanding. I cannot wait until Elijah is asking full questions? Then when i get to that stage after 5 minutes i will want him to be mute again like when he was a baby. lol
Cody is currently a huge Dora fan. Dora will say things like, "Can you say mochila?" and Cody will reply, "No. I can't say mochila." It cracks me up every time.
2 comments:
outstanding. I cannot wait until Elijah is asking full questions? Then when i get to that stage after 5 minutes i will want him to be mute again like when he was a baby. lol
Cody is currently a huge Dora fan. Dora will say things like, "Can you say mochila?" and Cody will reply, "No. I can't say mochila." It cracks me up every time.
Post a Comment