Liza and I celebrated our 8th anniversary on Tuesday. We had a great day and ended it at the Melting Pot, which is a really nice resturant. We had more food than we could eat and enjoyed a nice quiet evening together .
Here we are before we left for the evening.

We enjoyed the "Big Night Out" which was four courses of fondue. Cheese, then a salad, then the meats (really really good) and then dessert. I have to say, I'm a fan.

And, in between leaving for the night and getting to the melting pot, we said goodbye to our gas eating SUV (Kia Sorento)...

And hello to our new family car. We never really aspired to a mini-van, but this one is really nice. Auto doors and tailgate, 6 DVD changer with drop down screen for the kids, and more room than we know what do to with, until our next trip to Colorado that is.

All in all, it was a great anniversary!
2 comments:
We LOVE The Melting Pot! Yum!!
Happy anniversary!
Post a Comment