Aug 8, 2008

Farmer in the Dell

Tonight we were driving from my sister's house to my moms- just Isabella, Zach and I. As we were driving Isabella started singing "The Farmer in the dell." I said, "The mouse takes the cheese!" She replied, "The cat takes the mouse!" I replied, "The dog takes the cat!" and so on we went until we got to a Lion. I said the lion is the king of the jungle, so who could take him? "The farmer with his gun!" she said. So I asked, "who takes the farmer?" She replied, "The construction worker takes the farmer!" I said, "Hmm, maybe the Doctor takes the construction worker."

At this point, I heard Zach chime in, "Poor construction worker."
Then I said, "The lawyer takes the doctor"
Zach: "Poor doctor."
me: "The judge takes the lawyer"
Zach: "Poor lawyer."
me: "The politician takes the judge"
Zach: "Poor judge"
me: "The president takes the politician"
Zach: "Poor politician."

By this point Isabella and I were laughing so hard we had to quit. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute. Don't you just love these moments?