Below you can see him with and Isabella with Katie as she was "blowing" out her candle. No one had any matches so she just had to pretend to blow it out. She was fine with that. :-)
Aug 30, 2008
The boy is fearless
Tonight we went to Zach and Isabella's friend Katie's birthday party. It was at the YMCA pool and we first had dinner and cake at the picnic tables before swimming. Zach, once again, showed that he has no fear. First he decided to climb this thing...


You can see that he is quite proud of himself. I had to go get him because he couldn't get down by himself, but did that slow him down? No way. About 2 min later I was talking with some other parents at the party when I looked over and saw him hanging by the monkey bars. Then, he dropped (about 8 feet) and Daryl, who was right there, was just able to grab his legs in mid air and slow him down as he hit the ground. He came running over to me crying and I asked him if he was hurt or just scared. "Just scared" was his reply. I thought his might teach him a lesson, but it wasn't long before he was climbing the first thing again. I predict a broken arm before he is out of the house. :-)
Below you can see him with and Isabella with Katie as she was "blowing" out her candle. No one had any matches so she just had to pretend to blow it out. She was fine with that. :-)
Below you can see him with and Isabella with Katie as she was "blowing" out her candle. No one had any matches so she just had to pretend to blow it out. She was fine with that. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like it was a fun time and one to remember. Can be scarry for the parents when our little ones start branching out into new little things like climbing. As a mom of climbers I didn't watch just let them do it. Worked for me and they were climbers at 1 1/2.
Post a Comment