Jul 29, 2008

Family Reunion

This weekend I flew up to Tulsa and then drove with my brother and his wife and my dad, step mom, and sister and her family to Kansas for our family reunion. They moved it this year to the town where my grandmother has been in a rest home so she could attend. The last time I saw my grandmother last March, I really thought it was the last time I'd ever see her. Thankfully she is doing a lot better and really enjoyed having us all there to visit.

Our family picture from the reunion. We had 80 total there for the reunion. My grandmother was one of 8, so we have a huge family.
My grandmother, Doris. She doesn't get out of bed much, much less out with lot's of people. She had a wonderful time.

We stayed in a bed and breakfast in Elkhart, Kansas. It's a small town right in the lower left corner of Kansas. It was very nice and allowed us to all stay together.




No comments: