Jun 21, 2008

Park fun day with mommy

On Tuesday Sunee and I took the kids to the railroad park, so named because of the two railroad cars on the property. The bigger deal was that it had grass, a playground, a pond, and a wonderful bike path. Yes, you read that right. Think Central Park in Bangkok. Now, with the liabilities mounting, but no chance of lawsuit, I took our lives into our hands...


...I rented a bike with 2 kidseats--one in front and one in back. For less than a $1. We could have ridden all day if we had the time, and energy. I have to admit, I was a little nervous. I hadn't even ridden a bike with a trailer on it, let alone balancing both children and myself, but there were no spills.



It was a beautiful overcast (meaning cooler) day in a beautiful park! If only we had found it earlier in the summer. :)

No comments: