Jun 6, 2008
Market
After we had dinner last night and had a visit from our large friend, we went over to a local fruit market. It was pretty amazing. A huge array of fruits, some familiar and some not, that was fun to look at and walk through. We went for mango and sticky rice, a great dessert food, but had fun looking and taking pictures.
A view down the stalls of the market.
I like to call this "fuzzy fruit" because I can't remember the real name. It is white inside and kink of like a grape if you peel the skin. I don't love it, but I did think it made a cool picture.
A very friendly little poodle was licking Isabella's hands. She thought he was really cute.
I gave Isabella the camera because she wanted to take some pictures. You can tell that the angle is a little lower than when I take the pictures. I think she took about 10 pictures, but here are 2 of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment