Jun 23, 2008
Elephant Trek
Yesterday we decided to go on an Elephant ride with the kids. We'd been talking about it all summer, so we finally were able to do it. It was a lot of fun. There was an elephant show, a monkey show and an elephant ride. The kids, especially Zach, loved the ride.
Two young elephants were in the show demonstrating their many skills.
This monkey is trained to pick coconuts. Liza held it's hand for the picture. Zach touched it for a second, but Isabella would not go near.
As we waited for our turn to get on, Isabella looked down on the big elephants. The one we rode was 34 years old.
Zach enjoyed some juice while we rode the elephant.
Isabella sat next to me and enjoyed some juice as well.
Here you can see the terrain we were on. It was pretty steep and up through the trees. I'll tell you what... I would not want to have to go far by elephant. It was a slow and bumpy ride! The kids loved it though and I'm glad we got to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment