Apr 24, 2008
x-rays
In my "daddy weekend" post I mentioned that Zach got stepped on in the bounce house on Saturday. That day when he got up from his nap, he stood up and fell over. I picked him up and he said, "my foot feel funny." He was limping on it pretty bad, so I took him over to Andy's to have him look at him. He examined his foot and thought it was just bruised, but said to keep and eye on it. By Monday, he was limping even more and only putting weight on his heel. So, we took him to the hospital on Tuesday for x-rays and a visit with a pediatric orthopedist. We spent the whole morning there and got to see several pictures of his foot and leg. In the end they said they thought it was a sprain and not a fracture. We're still keeping an eye on him, but he seems to be getting better. We'll keep you up to date on his progress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so glad his foot isn't broken! See you guys soon!
This is just the beginning of unexpected er visits.
Post a Comment