March was a crazy month, and I just didn't have time to get stuff on the blog. We are shooting 2 films back to back from April 11th to 15th and that has been taking a lot of time to get things ready.
In March we did a lot of stuff and got some great pictures, so I'll be posting stuff from the last month. I hope you enjoy it.
Many people have asked about Hoosier, our dog, so see if he returned home. Sadly, he has not. He's still out there somewhere either living with a new family (and he is so sweet I'm sure anyone would want to keep him) or he's chasing squirrels in doggie heaven. Isabella goes back and forth what she thinks happened to him.
We will get another dog sometime in the future, but not until we are done with our summer travels to be sure.... Thanks for your notes and prayers for our fuzzy friend.
1 comment:
We've got one you guys can have. :)
Post a Comment