Today Liza was rocking Zach for his nap when she spied something blue in his nose. The night before last he went to bed with a blue band aid on his chin and when he got up it was missing. We figured it was in the sheets somewhere or behind the bed. Not so. Liza went to try to find some tweezers, but went to the garage and got a pair of needle nose pliers. I laid him down on the hood of Liza's car, grabbed the blue corner and popped it right out. He said, "Ow! That hurt my nose!" I told him if he is going to go sticking things up his nose, then it is going to hurt. :-)

I took him back up stairs to go back to rocking when Liza spied something else. I figured it was just snot, but I got the pliers again. Out came a small green smiley faced sticker. Nice. I then went and got a flashlight so I could look closely to make sure nothing else was lodged up there... nothing so far.
3 comments:
maybe you should check his ears, too. since he seems very resourceful! :)
I laughed so hard when I read this!
Now when anything comes up missing just check the nose and ears.
Post a Comment