Just so you know, we haven't dropped off the face of the planet. Last week Chris was busy taking care of Isabella while Zach and I were at a conference.
Then Friday we went over to Houston for Papasito's surprise 50th birthday party. Very fun.
Isabella is staying in Houston for the week while Chris travels to Spain and Turkey. She had lots of fun trick-or-treating last night with her cousins as Dorothy.
Zach and I are enjoying our hang time as well. He got to swing on the porch yesterday for the first time and took a bath all by himself in the big tub. One friend commented he wasn't going to want that girl to come back.
I had forgotten how much one could get done with four hours of naps during the day. But I miss our daddy and sissy and will be glad when they come home. And of course while Chris is gone, you will get no pictures. I do need to get him to teach me how to do that...
1 comment:
Even if there are no pics it still is good to hear what is going on. Glad to read that Chris still thinks about us while he is away and will put messages on this sight. Way to go!
Post a Comment