Nov 29, 2006

Don't say it

Tonight when I got home from work we sat down to eat supper. Belle started to tell me about something and got a little flustered with her words.... then she looks at Liza in mid-sentence, puts up her hand in a "talk to the hand" sort of way and says, "Don't say it!" then continues on with her story. I couldn't help but laugh.

If you'd like to see a little commercial that our team just produced, you can click here to watch it. This is a new commercial for the CM2007 conference that will be held in Korea next summer. While I was gone to Spain and Turkey, half the team stayed behind to produce this commercial. They did a great job. There is also a little short "behind the scenes" video that they made in Spain while we were doing our interviews there that you can see by clicking here.

No comments: