Nov 12, 2006

Halloween Pictures

I'm back at home now. I got home on Tuesday night. Our last day in Turkey was amazing- we found a production company that can help us with everything we need to do a film in that country. It was really great. We flew out the next morning and had a very long trip home. I was very glad to be back and Liza and the kids were very happy to have me back!

I wanted to put up a few pictures from Halloween since we missed it on the blog while I was gone.


We had a 50th birthday party / costume party for Vince, my step dad. Liza dressed as a 50's girl and Isabella was dressed as Dorthy from the Wizard of Oz.


Isabella helps with carving a pumpkin. She was not crazy about the guts.


Daddy, Isabella and Zach dressed as a dinosaur.


Isabella was excited about the "kitty pumpkin" that we made.


Zach had a great time with his grandparents.


This was not Halloween, but Zach looked very cute in his deer antlers. We told him he'd have to stay away from Uncle Nate dressed this way... :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sure do like Miss Isabella's red shoes. Gramie has a pair up in the attic she could wear (well she would have to be a bit bigger). The 2 ladies looked really good as the 50's.