I've been in Spain for the last 3 days. We got here on Tuesday at 11:30am. I hadn't slept on the whole flight over, so by the time we went to bed that night, I was totally dead. The next day we had to be up at 6:30 to get to the studio to start a full day of filming. We are working on interviews of actors and the director of the film we did in Spain a year and a half ago. We'll take what we filmed here and create a dvd package that will be used all over the world by the Global Short Film Network, which is a part of our ministry. It's been fun so far, but very tiring as well. We just wrapped up the last interview and now we'll take the all the lights back to the rental house.
Tomorrow we get on the plane at 8am and fly to Istanbul. We'll be searching for locations and other stuff for our next film. Should be fun, but lots of work too. I miss Liza and the kids. Can't wait to get back.
Chris
No comments:
Post a Comment