Oct 16, 2009

Gifts from Egypt

Before I left for Egypt, Isabella told me that she would like a really pretty dress for her gift from my trip. I always get them something, so she knew that she could ask for something. I didn't know what I'd find, but the first day I was in Alexandria, I saw a dress in the window of a children's clothing store near by the media center where we were teaching classes. I went in and found it to be extremely affordable, so I got one for her. Needless to say, she was thrilled with this very pretty dress. I was thinking "halloween costume" and she may now be a princess rather than a ballerina as she has been planning to be....

For Zach I got him an Egypt Air 777 like the one I was on when we were 2 hours delayed and I missed my flight home... and then an Egypt t-shirt, which he was thrilled with. He has been playing with the airplane almost non-stop since I got home.



1 comment:

Angela J Reeves said...

The dress is so gorgeous - well done! And every little gearhead in the making should have a plane to play with :)