Sep 29, 2009

yes we know we're delinquent

So, we just wrote in our September prayer letter that we are very behind. Starting school has really thrown us off.

But some cute things in the past few days...

The other night at the end of dinner, Isabella and I had a very long conversation about a boy in her class who is picking on her. We were talking about different options of how to deal with him. Finally she asked, "Mommy, can I be excused? This has been a very long talk."

At breakfast the other morning, Zach was going on and on with some story. It was definitely outlandish. Isabella put her hands to her forehead and exclaimed, "Zach, you are so creative!"

Yesterday, Zach and I were driving in the car and I turned left on a yellow light. Zach pointed that out to me, and said I was supposed to go slowly on yellow. I said something about not being a good driver, and he said, "No, mommy, you're a good driver. Just not on yellow."

1 comment:

Mommala said...

Don't you just love their honesty?