So, I went over to find her curled up in a chair saying her stomach hurt. Not good. I took her back over with me and asked the administrator if she could find someone to take my place because Isabella was feeling so bad. I took her back in to Zach's class with me to wait for a replacement. I took her in to the bathroom to wait and after about 10 min, she threw up. Yep, time to go. Right then Jenny showed up with a replacement so I was able to get the kids back home quickly. Isabella threw up 3 more times, but finally started feeling better after her nap. Now she is happy as a clam and wanting to go to school tomorrow. I guess it was a 12 hour stomach bug or something- I don't know. I'm just praying the rest of us don't get it.
Aug 30, 2009
Sick day
This morning Liza came in to tell me that she would not be going to church because she was feeling sick. This was a bummer because we were starting our first week in our new Sunday school class, the Young Families Class. It was also the first Sunday for one of us to help in Zach's Sunday school class, so I would be doing both of those alone. So, we packed up and headed to church. I dropped off both kids and enjoyed the time in the Young Families class. I met lots of new people and I'm looking forward to the year. Then, I went down to the Monkey's class to be the helper in Zach's class. Everything was going great until one of Isabella's teachers came to the class and said she needed me over in the elementary lobby. Now, we have been taking her church for 5 years now and not ever have we been called from service or class because either of the kids needed us or was so inconsolable that we had to be called. Of course, the first time it would ever happen would be when I'm there by myself and one of only 2 teachers in the room. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment