Aug 28, 2009

Having fun with the kids

The last week was the first week of Kindergarten for Isabella. She had a great time, and we had a great time getting to spend time with Zach too and with both of them after school was out. The first day of school, Isabella got to choose where to go out to eat, so she chose Sonic. They both got a "it's a special day" mini-sunday after the meal. Zach had not been feeling real well all weekend long, but he was happy to get the ice cream, as you can see.

Today after school was out, the kids played up in the playroom together. When I heard lots of laughing, I went up to see what they were doing. I came around the corner and saw Zach like this...

After I took his picture, he wanted to see so he pulled his hat up. I snapped another one. He can be such a little cutie.

Isabella was going for the movie star look I think.

Later Zach let Indy try the full body hat look, but she was not as in to it. She actually did put up with it for quite a while though because she is just that good of a dog.

Here Zach was trying the poobah look... or the egyptian king look. I'm not sure. From the top he looked like he had a big flower on his head.

Indy was too cool for all of us and refused to sign autographs. She was, however, ready for her closeup.

No comments: