Apr 20, 2009
Question
Last Wednesday while we were driving Isabella to Awana, she suddenly asked me a question. She said, "Daddy, when Judas betrayed Jesus, was he doing bad or was he doing what God wanted him to do?" "Uhhh...." was my first response. I was pretty surprised by this question- not that I haven't thought about that before (along with the pharaoh and others in the Bible) but that she had been thinking about it on her own and finally decided to ask. We talked about it the rest of the way there and had a really good conversation. I'm thankful that she is not just embracing faith in Christ, but really thinking about it too and asking hard questions- even for those much older than 4. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
There little minds are always at work. Isn't that great?
Post a Comment