The Easter bunny hasn't been a topic of conversation around our house. We don't watch a lot of TV so the kids didn't see any commercials with a bunny. Of course, in the couple of weeks before Easter, we were talking about the real meaning of Easter. Sunday morning, Zach came downstairs and found the first egg. He exclaimed about it, and then about the second egg he found. Isabella came downstairs and started identifying who decorated which egg.
Sunday night of Easter, Isabella asked me about the Easter bunny. She told me that some kids were telling her there is this Easter bunny. Then she asked me, "There isn't really an Easter bunny, is there?" I told her no. Inwardly I thought, at least that is one thing I don't have to break her heart on later...
1 comment:
They are growing so quickly and ready to take on more questions.
Post a Comment