There are so many posts we need to make about our trip to Indiana. You can check out my sister-in-law's...she does such a better job at it.
But this one made me laugh--Last week in Indiana was freezing. I'm not sure if the temperature got above 10 degrees. One day I was getting Zach and Isabella ready to go outside and play (they were completely undeterred by the cold weather, thanks LaDawn for rounding up the snow clothes!), and Isabella had put her scarf on.
Zach looked at her and said, "You're a PC!"
Isabella: "I am not!"
Zach: "Yes, you are."
Isabella: "PCs are what people laugh at! I will not be laughed at!"
You can tell we live in a Mac house...later Zach declared he was a PC also when I put his scarf on him. Chris will post the pics to let you see how cold it really was.
No comments:
Post a Comment