Dec 9, 2008
Afternoon in Sydney
On my way home today, I flew from Auckland to Sydney, about a 3 hour flight. I had about 6 hours to kill at the airport there, so I went in to town on the train to look around and take photos. Liza and I visited there back in 2003, so it was fun to go again.
I wish I had my video camera for these guys. The music they were playing was amazing.
The Sydney Opera House.
The Harbor Bridge. If you look carefully near the top, you can see a line of people who were climbing the bridge.
I thought this looked cool. The flowers kind of mimic the look of the opera house.
What visit to Sydney would be complete with out a visit to the Apple Store? Most, probably, but I ran across it while walking through the city and thought it looked pretty cool. It was packed out too, which I'll take as a good sign for my Apple stock. ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment