Nov 22, 2008

Pine Cove Conference

This weekend we have been at Pine Cove Camp, just outside of Tyler, TX for our annual regional staff conference. We've been having a lot of fun, and I've been having fun playing with a new digital SLR. Here are a few pics from before we left and at the conference center...

Zach was looking out the back door and wearing a hat the he and Isabella made at the "Y" on Thursday.

Indie wearing her sweater. I know, I know, your saying, "Really? A sweater?" I felt the same way, but after a couple of day of her sitting around shivering all day because of the colder weather, my mom got her one. She is much warmer.

Zach at Pine Cove today showing off a rock he found.

Liza with the fall colors behind her. It is really pretty here.

The leaves are brilliantly colored.

After nap, Isabella and I went pine cone hunting. She had a great time.

She thought the bottom of these two looked cool.

A big smile.

She gathered up 32 before she ran out of steam...

I asked her to make a goofy face, and she gave this very cute one instead. Expect lots more fun and great quality pictures in the future....

2 comments:

Busy1 said...

These pictures look great. Is this camera for work or did you guys buy one? What kind is it? We are actually looking to use gift card money to buy a D90 from Nikon. I've heard really good things about that camera... Was just curious what camera you were using.

Chris DeGarmo said...

It's a Canon Digital Rebel XSI with a 50mm f1.3 lens on it. I love the canons- so if the money is near the same, I'd recommend it...