Oct 2, 2008

Switzerland

Matt and I arrived in Switzerland today and got directly on a train to Grindelwald. We are working on shooting scenes for an recruiting video we are doing for the Campus Ministry. I've always heard the Switzerland was beautiful, but I was not prepared for just how beautiful it is!
We met a Swiss intern in Bern and then she rode with us up to the mountain town.

This is a picture out the train window on the way up in to the mountains.

This is Grindelwald. Our hotel is on the left where it says "hotel."

We took a tram up to 7,000 feet. This is one of the mountains we could see so well on the way up.
Here I am doing an over the shoulder shot of Dorthy, the CCC intern looking in to the valley and out at the alps.

This was at the lookout point at the top of the tram line we took up. It looks down in to the Grindelwald valley. It was really beautiful and I think we got some great video. We, however, have not slept in 28 hours (except for about 2 hours on the plane) so I'm feeling pretty tired! We get on the train tomorrow and head to Italy. More pictures to come!

1 comment:

The Wilcoxson's said...

I think switzerland is one of the most beautiful countries in Europe. it is just so clean and looks like the environment has not been touched by humans.