Oct 7, 2008

Florence

I haven't had very good internet access the last few days, so I couldn't upload new pictures. After spending the night in Switzerland, we took the train the next day down to Florence. We stayed with some friends there and we went out scouting for where we would film the next morning.


Here is a picture of me in one of the big plazas. We ended up filming here as one of our places.

This is the main dome (cathedral) in Florence. It is very beautiful and made a great backdrop for the other scene we filmed the next morning.

This is the river as the sun was going down in Florence. We left from here and went to have some of the best pasta I've had before. It was a great evening! The next morning we got up at 5:45 and met one of the Florence staff guys at 7:30 to film. We filmed in the two places, then hopped in a taxi, picked up our stuff and went right to the airport. We flew to Rome then on to Morocco...

No comments: