This is a video I took out on the island when we went back to film. We were only there 1 and a half days, but we had a great time with the team, had great food, and got some great shots for the commercial. I'm so glad we were able to go!
Oct 7, 2008
Morocco
We flew to Casablanca from Rome on Saturday. It was an easy flight (about 3 hours) and we really didn't know what to expect. Many people frowned when we told them we were only going to Casablanca and not other cities, but I thought it was nice. French was the predominate language along with Arabic. All the menus though and most everything was in French. I don't really know much French, but I was able to get by ok. It's a lot easier than trying to read Arabic!
Here is a view of the city from the roof of an apartment where several of the women from the team there live.
This was the view out our hotel room window. Lots of palm trees!
This was a beautiful church that was converted in to a mosque.
This is the "Medina" market. We went in there and found several places to film as well as some old men to film for the commercial.
This was a great door we found in the market and later went back to film with one of the team members.
This was a little island of volcanic rock with a small group of houses on it. We went out there and ended up coming back the next day to film.
A resturant that we had lunch in. It was GREAT food!
We went back to the beach to film at sunset. The weather was perfect.
We went out on the rocks and one of the women stood at th end for the shot looking at the sunset. It was very cool.
Here I am with the little village on the island behind me. During low tide you can walk out to it, but at high tide it is surrounded by water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment