Last night I was playing with the kids and a jump rope. Neither of them is big enough to actually jump the rope, so we found lots of other games to play with it. One of them was fishing. I'd throw out the line and one of them would grab it. I'd pull it in and say "I caught a Zach! I'll have to kiss him and throw him back." Eventually the kids wanted to do the fishing, so Zach threw it out and Isabella grabbed it.
He reeled her in and I asked him what he caught. "A whale!" he said. Isabella is not old enough to know she should have been offended. :-)
2 comments:
I'm still laughing! What a cute answer. Such a clown that little guy is. Sweet.
That's really sweet.
Cody often says, "Dada too fat for the airplane. You have to take the bus." I'm just glad he doesn't tell me that because I am old enough to be offended!
Post a Comment