Sep 5, 2008

Introducing, Indiana

Not the state, but the dog. Indy for short. We picked her up from the animal shelter on Thursday and brought her home. She is a full blooded schnauzer and very sweet. They said that her previous owner had to drop her off because she had health problems that were making it hard to care for her. She must have been around kids because she is extremely patient with the kids and loves being around all of us. The kids lover her. Isabella fell in love with her when we first saw her on the 27th of August. I told her that her mommy had dropped her off there and Isabella said we just had to bring her home because she was so sad. Since being here with us, she has perked up and is already very attached.


When we went to pick her up, Liza saw her and said, "wow, she's an ugly dog." It was true. She was dirty, matted and flea ridden, but still very sweet. I knew that she would be beautiful once she had a day at the spa. I took her in today and when we picked her up she looked like a different dog. Here are the before and after pictures...





Zach still talks about Hoosier coming home, but he likes Indy a lot and is glad to have a dog again. So are all of us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is cute. I have always liked the shaggy look so I think he is cute in the before pic.