May 19, 2008
Up and down
Today is our 4th day in Thailand. The kids slept later today- to just about 5am, which is a big improvement. They got up and watched a Veggietales DVD and all was going well. Then, while I was in the shower I heard yelling from the other room. Isabella had thrown up on the top bunk while playing. It was quite a mess. Then, just when we were about to get it cleaned up, Zach threw up on Liza's shoulder. I went out to 7-11 to get some sprite and some cleaning supplies and when I got back Zach had just thrown up again. We don't know what is wrong, but other than loosing their breakfasts, they seem to be OK. They are going to stay in today and try to stay off the beds. We'd appreciate your prayers for a quick recovery and for protection for Liza and I from whatever they may have. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hope you had a better day and hopefully not any clean ups.
Post a Comment