May 20, 2008

Teaching Class

Yesterday we began teaching our film classes. I will teach this afternoon, so there are no pictures of me yet, but I thought I'd post some pictures from the classes so far. We started by having Matt teach camera, then Andrew taught audio. Today Rocky has been teaching lighting.

Matt teaching camera.

The class listening and taking notes.

Andrew teaching audio.

The class looks at the audio meters on the camera.

The class tries out getting audio in different locations.

Hands on training is the best way to learn.

Our new audio crew.

Andrew explains how to change the settings.

Rocky teaches lighting.

Rocky explains using gels and 3 point lighting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome getting to watch what is going on. Good talking with you this a.m. thanks for the updates. Isabella sounds so grown up on the phone today. how sweet and precious.