The next night we got to see Liza's friend Tara and went over to Rockefeller Plaza and saw the Christmas Tree and skating rink. It was snowing so everything was really beautiful.
Dec 9, 2007
More from NYC
On Thursday Liza joined the rest of us in the City for continuing meetings. That night we went out to eat in Brooklyn and then walked back across the Brooklyn bridge. Here are Liza and I feeling very very cold but enjoying the great view of the city as we made our way back to Manhattan.

The next night we got to see Liza's friend Tara and went over to Rockefeller Plaza and saw the Christmas Tree and skating rink. It was snowing so everything was really beautiful.

Here are Liza and I in front of the tree and then Liza and Tara too.
After that Tara took us to a place that has more Christmas decorations per square inch than any other place on earth... or so I guess. It was pretty cool, though a bit claustrophobic. :-)
We got home on Saturday around 3pm. The kids were very happy to see us as we were to see them.
The next night we got to see Liza's friend Tara and went over to Rockefeller Plaza and saw the Christmas Tree and skating rink. It was snowing so everything was really beautiful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the pictures. Brings back so many good memories with Mother and I.
Post a Comment