Dec 5, 2007

Hello from NYC

I (Chris) got to New York today for a couple days of meetings. We went out to Times Square tonight to eat and then went out to look at the lights and enjoy the snow. I took this movie so Isabella and Zach can see where I was tonight. Liza will be joining me tomorrow and I'm looking forward to having her here!

In the video you can see Mary Beth, Richard, Tim, Karen and then me. We'll be meeting to talk about a new video we are doing for the campus ministry over the coming year that will be used to recruit students to come to this and many other cities in the US and the world to do ministry.

1 comment:

Andy, Ashley, Katie, and Nathaniel Cavanagh said...

Zach loved seeing you! He also wants you guys to know that he thinks that my tummy is a ball. He keeps pointing to it and saying, "Ball!" I couldn't agree more.