Jan 10, 2007

Healing

Today Isabella is healing from her big boo boo. You can see her lip is very red, but her nose is looking a lot better. She is getting a scab on her lip and today as we were riding in the car, she kept pursing her lips and trying to see them. I asked her if her lip hurt, and she said "No! There's something on it! It's bugging me!" We decided to go to HEB and pick up some chapstick for her to help keep it soft so it wouldn't bug her so much.

Here Zach is having fun with one of the "little people" elephants. He really likes all the toys he got for Christmas. Thanks to all his grandparents, aunts, uncles and friends!

"Yum yum... but really, I'd rather eat some fuzz, or a dog toy, or a stray leaf... maybe some tissue paper or a Kleenex I found...."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a contented little guy. love you Zachariah