Last night we had a "new parent's class" leadership meeting down at our friend's, the Lloyds, house. There were lots of kids there and they were all playing while the adults talked. Zach was playing in the living room where Liza was and I was in the kitchen. Suddenly I heard, "oh my!" from someone and looked around to see that Zach was playing in a big potted plant in the living room. He had fist fulls of mud and was stuffing it in his mouth. Liza grabbed him and brought him in to the kitchen to clean him up. Did he cry and try to spit it out? Oh no. He just kept chewing on it and smiling happily as Liza tried to clean it out. I finally had to hold him over the sink and put handfuls of water in his mouth to clean it all out. They said having a boy would be different... but wow. :-)


"Mud... it does the body good!"
2 comments:
He liked what he was doing. Didn't make any difference to him if it was dirt and not food. Yes, boys are different.
Glad I got to see it in person. That really was too funny! ;o)
Post a Comment