Saturday morning Isabella and I were playing play-doh while Zach was taking a nap and Liza was gone to a student leadership meeting. She was making her normal "pancake" and scooped a little bit out. She looked at it a second and said, "It's a manger! We need a baby Jesus." So I made a little bundle with eyes and put it in the "manger." "Now make a Mary. So I did that. Next came Joseph and then "Make a sheep too, daddy!" So I made something that looked more like a dog, but oh well. She thought it was pretty cool. We then worked on making some flowers as well. She is getting very creative with her play-doh.
1 comment:
I'm glad it was you and not me with the play doh. Never did like it. Enjoy. You did a nice job. Isn't it fun you get to do those things and no one is going to say you are crazy.
Post a Comment