Oct 16, 2006

Date with Daddy

Today I was at home with Isabella and Zach in the morning. After Zach got up, we all went to Target to find some Ruby Slippers for Isabella's costume. When we were done, she saw Starbucks at the front of the store and wanted to stop for coffee. We stopped and had coffee together. (Her's is 99% milk with a dash of iced coffee, but she doesn't mind. She "yikes it.")

Later I went to pick them up from Ashley's house where they stayed for the afternoon, and Zach was showing off. He's taken a couple of crawl "steps" but hasn't quite got it yet. But, as you can tell from the picture, he is working hard at it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It doesn't take long for them to try and the new things in life. He's cute trying. Keep it up tiger or should I say longhorn, na tiger will do. Love ya.