Oct 11, 2006

Zach's latest weight

Zach had his wellness visit today, and as I suspected, he overtook his 9-month-old cousin, Marissa, in the weight category. He weighs 17 pounds, 12 ounces and is 26 5/8 inches long (I'm a little surprised that nurse is willing to be that precise in light of how they measure babies.) He seems so big, but still only registers in the 50% for weight and height. His head is a little bigger at 80%. He did so well considering they made us wait an extra long time so he was starving by the time the nurse came in to do his shots. Isabella was very good also, although she did bang her head against the wall while spinning around making herself "bizzy".

2 comments:

Busy1 said...

So an "average" 6 month old little guy is bigger than my "slightly petite" 9 month old? I would have never seen that one coming!! (At least it's not the other way around as a girl outweighing an older boy isn't necessarily a good thing.) LOL

Chris DeGarmo said...

watch it. Isabella outweighs many a boy older than she...