Apr 24, 2010

Love

What a night! You may notice that I am posting at 5:16 a.m. I am going back to bed as soon as Xander is ready. Zach has been up most of the night as well, very feverish. When he has been asleep, it has been in my bed, and I have been on the floor because he is so hot. If I am not, he curls up right next to me, which is precious, but also difficult to sleep.

So when Xander woke up at 4:30 and I came downstairs, Zach followed soon after. I fed Xander and then we all were sitting in the big recliner. Zach was amusing Xander. Then Zach said to me, "I love Xander as much as God loves you." I certainly wouldn't trade that for sleep. Lord, let him grow in his understanding of your love for him, but let him always love Xander that way as well.

No comments: