Jan 16, 2010

Our little mother

Now that Chris has returned from Trinidad, I actually have some time to post. I'm sure he will take care of the pictures later.

Last Sunday morning, Isabella and I were cuddling in bed--the boys weren't awake yet--but eventually Xander started making his smacking noises that indicate he is getting ready to wake up and will want to eat. Fairly quickly he did wake up and start to cry. Isabella said she would hold him while I went downstairs to make his bottle. Apparently I was taking too long, because as I was starting towards the stairs, she came down and said "Mother, hurry up!" She grabbed the bottle from me, ran upstairs and scooped Xander up to feed him.

Xander still moves his head around frantically while trying to find the bottle, so then Isabella said, "Buddy, you have to keep your head straight for me to feed you!" It is so fun and funny to hear parental words coming out of our little girl.

No comments: