On Saturday, the kids and I had lots of fun doing daddy/son&daughter date stuff. Liza was out of town with the little guy at a retreat, so we had lots of fun. We went to a place called "Extreme Fun" and that is just what the had.



Afterwards, we went to Sonic for lunch. While we were waiting for our food, Isabella caught and released a rollie pollie. They then started talking about what it would be like if there was a huge rollie pollie that was as big as the sonic. Then Zach says, "What if there were a flock of giant rollie pollies that was coming after us? What would we do?" I replied, "I don't know!" In a very matter of fact tone, he replied, "We would go to the zoo and get some lions so they could roar and scare them away!" He has quite the imagination.
No comments:
Post a Comment