Jan 30, 2008

Kids in Houston

On Tuesday, I (Chris) loaded up the kids and took them to Houston with me. We stayed last night at my sister's house and then the kids and Kim took me to the airport to drop me off. I'm on my way to Spain today to do a seminar on how to use our new DVD. There will be leaders at the conference from campuses all over Europe and the ME. I'm looking forward to how the Lord will use it to draw students to Christ.

As for the kids, they were so excited to be at their Aunt's house. They were running around and jumping up and down. You'd think we'd been in the car for 14 hours. When we got to the airport today, Zach was unhappy that he didn't get to go with me, but Kim said by the time the got out of the airport he was fine. I'm sure they'll have a great time in Houston. Isabella wanted to know how many planes I would take to get all the way to Spain. It will be 3. She was unimpressed. "We've taken three planes before with the whole family!" she said.  I'll try to write from Spain, but it all depends on if I can get to the internet. I appreciate prayers for safe travel and for the kids in Houston and for Liza as she goes to the Crusade Mom's conference outside of Austin. Thanks!

No comments: