Oct 3, 2007

More sayings

Today Isabella saw Zach doing his "home alone face" again and cried out, "He's doing his 'hug along face!'"

Tonight, after Awana, Isabella and I (Chris) were on our way home and drove past the part of the church that they just tore down to make room for the new sanctuary. I said, "Look Isabella! They started tearing down the church!" She burst in to tears and said, "No! I don't want them to tear it down! They need to put it back up!" After I reassured her that they are going to rebuild a larger church in the same place she said, "Well, they can't make it too big, or a hippo will come and knock it down again." "Really," I said. "So what should we do?" She replied, "Well, they should put up signs that say 'no hippos' and then they will see it and say 'oh man!' and go away."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have retold the hippo sign story several times and just keep being impressed at the impenetrable logic of it all!!